Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- for Sportster from 2004 to 2013
- for Dyna from 2004 to 2011
- for Softail from 2004 to 2010
- for Touring from 2004 to 2013
- for v-rod from 2004 to 2017
- on some models the removal of the original odometer could cause problems with the immobilizer control unit
- Adapter m-can to seamlessly mount tools directly to the OBD Interface.
- With the help of this control unit, the use of tachometer or odometer sensors is superfluous.
- Each Harley Davidson from 04 Onwards has an OBD interface (on-board diagnostics) with its plug.
- With the help of the m-can digital adapter that simply connects to this connector, all the instruments of the motoscope series are directly connected all the motorcycle's plant.
- You will no longer need to mount odometer or tachometer sensors.
- This data now comes directly from the diagnostics of the vehicle.
- The power supply of the instruments comes from the same OBD diagnostics.
- In this way, for example, you can mount a mini motoscope without additional wiring.
- Even the signal for malfunction lights coming from the engine and peripherals can be indicated by the connection of an LED / spy. it is possible to completely replace all the standard tools so you can customize the most recent models without reducing safety.
- The m-can adapter is solo a small polished box, an OBD plug and a cable to the instrument.
- Resists vibration and water.
- It works up to a minimum voltage of 5V and also corresponds to SAE specifications.
Products from the same category
Products from the same brand